Tuesday, March 30, 2010

obsession

Nice medals... they're not mine, but belongs to my roommates... i took a picture of their medals when they are both sleeping.... dun tell them i took this pic... XD.. haha... stupid.
really quite obsessed with the medals, little jealous maybe...
Had never won one ever for my 20 years' life...
well, i started late maybe...
not much time left to win one...
so desperate and eager to have one of my own...
one is enough, really...
not going to find any alternatives or shortcut just to have one...
it is more important to know the meanings lying behind these medals,
i know it and not going to let my desperation to shake my belief,
i want to win one which i am truly deserved for it,
and i can proudly hold it and showing to others...
well, it's hard but everything is possible,
have some faith in them and myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment