Wednesday, May 12, 2010

holiday syndrome

yes, this is a new discovery in the psychology medical field,
which will be a great leap and milestone in human's civilization,
a syndrome described by extremely low self-esteem, loss of goals, leading to a totally empty and meaningless lifestyle or condition, or even starting to hallucinate,
occurred among university students during holidays especially....
a syndrome discovered by me, named by me, and happens to me...
or maybe it should be named upon me?
----> chu hong's syndrome? or tai's holiday syndrome? =.=''
what the hell am i crapping? totally bullshit....
ok.. i am trying to convince myself that i am not the only one who is experiencing this "syndrome"...
haha.. that made me feel better... or am i?
totally hate it, but it loved me so much and start to bug me whenever i had a long long free time.. come on bro, give me break!!!
well, had been experienced in handling it,
not gonna take stupid measures such as committing suicide, hurting myself, eat till bloating, crying, etc...
writing emo blog post will do... trust me...
i highly recommend this to every emo person,
don't take stupid measures, blogging solved it all...
=.='' i'm crapping again... ok i'm fine....
but i welcome any approaches that concerns me... hahaha

had you ever thank your friends for willing to be your friends?
well it sounds weird to do so...
and it feels more weird if someone did it to you...
well, at least it made me think a lot,
that maybe i really need to show some appreciation to my friends...
ok, to all my friends, thank you for still considering me as ur friend, it is my honour and
i love you all!!!
MUACKKSSSSS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha... must appreciate your holiday le la... next year wont be so free lol... try self directed learning lar... anything can be... Enjoy yo!!

    ReplyDelete