Wednesday, May 26, 2010

six strings

Everyone knows, human cannot fly…
But since the first chord strummed, I had my first pair of wings…
With only six strings, thousands of emotions are carried within it,
Which every pluck and every strum penetrates my heart, like sharp needles,
Cut through my skin all over my body, like a soft dagger,
Leaving a pain, which is silent but yet so deep…
Thanks for walking me through my lonely nights,
whenever I couldn’t find someone to share my thought,
with you, I would never feel lonely…
with you, I had started dreaming,
with you, I learnt to discover the beauty and meanings of music,
with you, I had my fingers spoiled,
with you, I had my free time filled…
well, dream remains as dream, as I have to surrender to such many restrictions…
you are wide like an ocean, it takes my whole life to swim across you,
you are always kept as my private treasure , like a secret locked in my chamber,
not to be shared with others, totally owned by myself…
will there be a day that the locked chamber is opened, and I’ll take you to cross the door , leaving the chamber?
It remains unknown…

No comments:

Post a Comment